Regardless of your age or athletic ability now you can play football at Clemson and experience the tradition!
WHEN: Friday-Sunday April 13-15, 2012
WHO: Adults men and women, twenty-one years of age or older, who simply have a passion for Tiger football. Roster is limited to 50 total players & honorary coaches and legends. Football Fantasy Camp participants generally range in age from mid-20's to 70's; include alumni and fans, with an average age of around 45 years. They come from all professions, walks of life and parts of the country. Many have played high school football, but many have not. Some are good athletes, while others are not. They all simply love Clemson!!!
WHY: Fantasy Camp is designed for the Tiger fan who really wants to get inside the football program as never offered before. How else can you meet the coaching staff, learn how they coach, and then get coached on the field? How else could you get to know and share time with former star players and legends?
WHERE: On Clemson University’s campus, Clemson, S.C. You will have access to all the football facilities, many of which are off-limits to the general public. Only Fantasy Camp players and Varsity student athletes get to dress in the Death Valley home locker room, have team meetings and eat team meals in the West End Zone, practice on the adjoining fields, play in Death Valley, take the game-day bus ride from the Locker Room-around the stadium to Howard’s Rock and ? Run down the hill with Coach Swinney.
- Daily team meetings with Clemson Coaches.
- On-field coaching by Clemson coaching staff & legends.
- Three (3) practice sessions (non-contact).
- Offensive strategy presentation by Offensive Coaches.
- Defensive schemes presentation by Defensive Coaches.
- Dress each day in the Stadium varsity locker room.
- Sunday, “ALL IN” Bowl game in Death Valley (family & friends invited) with post-game awards luncheon.
- Recruiting presentation by Recruiting Coordinator.
- Nightly talks and socials with Clemson legends.
- Meals and social.
- Football practice gear, shorts, socks, T-shirts.
- Personalized game jersey and locker nameplate.
CAMP FEE (all inclusive once you arrive on campus):
Single Occupancy - $2,000, Tax Deductible $1,400
Double Occupancy -$1,900, Tax Deductible $1,400
Only those amounts in excess of the value of any goods or services provided by the camp to the participant and "donor" qualify as a deduction.